Partner and Sponsor Opportunities
Partner & Visibility Programs
The Symposium offers excellent marketing programs suitable for any sized budget, providing you with great opportunities to display your brand in front of key decision makers from government agencies, consulting firms, and members of academia.
Partner Programs: Choose from 4 major partnership options including Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver packages – each offering unique opportunities dependent on level of sponsorship. Here is just a sampling of opportunities.
Benefits of partnership
- Heightened visibility: showcase your brand in front of large audience.
- Positive publicity: show leadership and alignment with the key issues affecting the industry.
- Bolster sales: strengthen relationships formed at the Symposium. Alternatively, exhibit your products or services at the event for added exposure.
- Distinguish yourselves against the competition.
- Enhance your business relationships and build new ones.
Below is a list of of some of the ways your organization can benefit by becoming a Partner. Offers range based on Partner level. See the matrix above for specific details or, download the PDF here.
- Logo visibility in strategic, high-traffic zones offering unparalleled brand exposure
- Logo placement on official Symposium delegate bags
- Logos within official Symposium program
- Prominent logo placement on official ISHGD website
- On-screen visibility during Program Sessions
- Acknowledgement at opening and closing plenary sessions
- Mentions and shares via social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Advertising & Awareness
- Full color print ads within the official Symposium program
- Articles within prominent transportation journals and magazines
- Opportunities to distribute collaterals within the official Symposium delegate bags
- Complimentary registrations
- Complimentary exhibit space
- Access to Symposium attendee lists
Visibility Programs: a la carte programs offer great opportunities to showcase your brand in unique ways with options to match any budget:
Lanyard Sponsor - Capture the attention of hundreds as attendees wear your company's name around their necks and are seen throughout the entire event. This invaluable marketing item will be offered to each and every attendee as they pick up their badges. | 1 Sponsor, $4000 |
Hotel Key Sponsor - Make the first impression with your brand on the hotel key cards at the main hotel for attendees during the Symposium. Simple and effective, branded hotel room keys put your company logo in attendees' hands multiple times throughout the event. | 1 Sponsor, $5000 |
Evening Social Event Reception Sponsors - As the Reception Sponsor, you will have the unique opportunity to provide a brief welcome and introduction as we kick off the evening, as well as enjoy prominent logo visibility on Reception banners located at the event. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served and guests will be in high spirits! | 2 Sponsors, $2000 (1 for Monday, 1 for Tuesday social) | SOLD OUT
Technical Tour Sponsors - With 3 tours on the schedule, take this opportunity to showcase your brand and educate a captive audience on the benefits of your products or services. This opportunity will allow sponsors to present logo visibility on tour brochures, tickets, and signage. | 3 Sponsors, $3000 each |
Workshop Sponsors - The Symposium will commence with 7 workshops that focus on key topics. This opportunity will give sponsors exclusive rights to distribute brochures. | 7 Sponsors, $750 each |
Technical Session Sponsors - Technical Sessions are at the core of the Symposium and promise to be the main attraction for an international audience. This opportunity will give sponsors exclusive rights to distribute brochures with the ability to select among 24 topics on a first come, first served basis. | 24 Sponsors, $750 each |
Lunch Sponsor - Everyone has to eat! This excellent opportunity gives sponsors the chance to showcase their logos front and center on every attendee's prepaid lunch card. | 1 Sponsor, $4000 |
Programs may be subject to change.
To learn more about Partnership and Visibility Program, contact Noel Dolotallas at email@example.com.