Join us for workshops on Sunday, June 21 and Monday, June 22 that are being held prior to the Symposium. These workshops provide a great opportunity to discuss and learn more about the geometric design process.
- Freeway & Interchange Design: Applying the Science and Art of Engineering Innovation
- Future Directions in Highway and Street Design and Analysis
- A New System for the Interactive Design, Presentation and Charette Process for Roads
- World Road Association’s Road Safety Manual
- The Future of the Highway Design Process
- Integrating Safety Diagnostics in the Project Development Process: Tools and Practices
- Crash Modification Functions: International Transferability and Applications in Planning, Design, and Operations
Some important notes regarding the workshops:
- The seven workshops span two sessions on the afternoon of Sunday 21, June and the morning of Monday, 22 June.
- Space is limited to a maximum of 35 attendees per workshop. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Workshop 1 is an 8 hour session straddling Sunday afternoon and Monday morning and costs $195
- Workshops 2-7 are four hours in length on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning and cost $125 each.
Special thanks for the moderators for putting together these informative workshops.
We have limited space for each workshop to maximize learning and discussions so register today! Click here to learn more about each of the workshops.